Friday, October 12, 2007

A greed to pay.....

Communication tools give you the liberty to enjoy. With the boom of Communication in India some offers cost you deadly. They claim that they give you something free and at the end you got that you are cheated.

Media Yug got a mail, the mail was forwarded to news channels also, which show how much coslty the greed affair is.

Read and spread a caution word. We are not a party or any benefit from it, but we are conecrn about the tendency, the offers generate. And afterall this mail was sent to many newschannels. Every viewer of television has the right to know about his weaknesses and ofcourse his RIGHTS.


to: laxmi@mobile2win.com
cc: trai@del2.vsnl.net.in,
himani.bhatnagar@airtel.in,
sanjay.dakwale@airtel.in,
raghunath.mandava@airtel.in,
ruchi.bhutani@airtel.in,
nodalofficer.raj@airtel.in,
appellate.raj@airtel.in,
info@aajtak.com,
info@saharaone.com,
feedback@ndtv.com,
mediayug@gmail.com,
email@indianews.com


subject cheating to a airtel subscriber by mobile2win.com

dear miss laxmi,

i have complaint against u and ur company, being a loyal custmor of airtel since last 6 years, as u know and aware that by playing a game named"naam inaam" on airtelworld.com which was runned by ur company "mobile2win.com".i was declered a proud owner of a samsung lcd tv LA20S51as written in email sent by u on 14th june 2007 to confirm and accept the prize and deposit the TDS amount of Rs 9058. it was also told u telephonically to me on same day. i have sent u TDS cheque no.742523 Citi bank of Rs.9058 on 17/06/2007 which was cleared from my account on 28/06/2007. as u have said tha i will receive my prize within 7-15 days after clearance of tds. i talked to u then after 15 daysof waiting on ur mobile 9323931634 and then u said that due to some technical problems i have to wait for more 10-15 days. after 15 days again i talked to u and then u said that u have sent the request to ur vender Mr. rahim of futurebazar.com and gave me a order no.1000263524 and told me to communicate this person only in future for the gift. then repeatedly i have talked to rahim and u about my gift but both of u did nothing. at last on around 20th of august 2007 rahim told me to send me a form no. 18A for taxation purpose (VAT) which is available only to traders and shopkeepers and impossible for me to arrnge that. then in last of august he told me that samsung tv is out of stock so he can give me LG tv model C2R. i have talked to u have conviced me to accept thatone. i have accepted but next day Mr. rahim told me that he cant give me this one but now he can give LG LZ50. again after talking to u i accepted. ultimately after a long period of 2 and 1/2 month i got the tv on 6 september 2007 which was neither samsung nor LG C2R/LZ 50 it was LG C1R as written on invoice of futurebazar.com.here in jaipur i enquired about these two model C1R and LZ50 and got the information that both these models was obsolete now. again italked to u and u said that dont open the parcel and u will talk to ur senior officials and give 7 days. after that u gave me assurance to take back that parcel and will send me a darft of Rs.26650/ of my gift amount. on monday 17 sept.2007 Mr. rahim phoned me that he will not return the tv and whatever i could do i am free to do. i then talked to u and i am sorry to say that ur response to a customer was not good u told me that we have sent u atv of about same prize either it was samsung or LG i have to accept that u now cant do nothig. remember that playing that game on airtelworld.com and mobile2win.com i have spent about Rs.8000 which was paid by my monthly airtel bills.
now after spending a lot of money and 3 month of my valuable time also my extra money to STD calls to u and rahim i didnt get the thing which i have won. i am complaining to AIRTEL and TRAI about all this matter. also i will go to consumer court.

Dr. Santosh Ailani
D-175, nirman nagar, kings road, ajmer road, jaipur 302019
santoovinita2005@yahoo.co.in
+919829065666

:> This mail was sent on Oct 1, 2007.

Send your write-ups on any media on "mediayug@gmail.com"
For Advertise 'SMS' us on: +91-9911940354

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked ur post, thanks for sharing. Keep writing. I discovered a good site for bloggers check out this www.blogadda.com, you can submit your blog there, you can get more auidence.

MediaYug said...

हमने अपने ब्लाग को ब्लागअड्डा से जोड़ दिया है।

Anonymous said...

Even I am also sufferring with the same cheater group mobile2win. They have conducted one SMS quiz contest on november month and I have participated and crossed 1000 points. Every 10 days I was calling them and informing about the repeatation of questions, but they were telling some technical problems and they are going to load new question bank by the coming days.. I simply continued playing waisted my money and valuable time also.. Always whenever I called about the ending date of the contest, they wont be aware of and simply telling some lies to keep continuing me on the game. Atlast I stopped playing after 1000 points and waited for a result. As there is no response from their side, I again called them and ask when you are going to announce the results. They told one week time. When I called the next time, now they are telling whoever won the prizes, they have already informed.. what I say... I just asked them where they have pubished the results and whats the details.. Ok, we are going to publish the results on www.mobile2win.com within 72 hours. So far they have not keep their words.. If we ask, they are murmering and their response is not good now. I am not demanding them any prizes. As a participator and a high scorer of the game, atleast I have the right to know who all are the winners. Or else i am also going to contact TRAI, all service providers and consumer court regarding block SMS from VAP number 58558 so that we can save our collegues and friends from falling on such traps in future.

Now I am thinking, If I had visited this blog some weeks before, I would not have waisted my money and valuable time for mobile2win TRAP SERVICE.

ANi